● Caring for the Environment
Mindful of its place in our beautiful world, we have already started becoming more environmentally conscious with our products in effort to do our part. We adopt environmentally friendly materials to provide you with fashionable and eco-friendly shoes.
✵ Eco-friendly Materials
A wide range of environmentally friendly materials have been chosen to reduce the impact on the environment, including recycled PET inside the shoes and recycled leather and wood on the heels.
✵ Organic Cotton
We choose cotton from environmentally-friendly farming. Cotton fields must have been fallow for at least three years, and have stopped the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or defoliants. No fungicides may be used on the cotton seeds, using natural farming methods to keep bugs away. The process of cotton production is also not allowed to use chemicals that may cause environmental pollution.
● Caring for the Employees
The work environment is certified by the BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) and meets ILO (International Labour Organization) standards, as well as other important international regulations and the Charter of the United Nations. We are also ISO certified (ISO9001:2008). Our aim is to continue to improve the environment in the workplace.
✵ Safe Working Environment
(1) We use materials that do not affect the health of employees. For example, benzene glue and water-based glue are used to replace the traditional harmful viscose.
(2) We provide protective equipment. For example, goggles and masks. Staff safety is the most important consideration in the design of equipment and tools.
(1) Our working hours comply with government regulations.
(2) We have a good leave management system.
(3) Full Labor Insurance is given to our workers.
(4) The staff are all experienced in making footwear. They work in a safe working environment and are offered a good and stable salary and benefits.